Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Eyelid Twitch

So I'm having one of those phenomenal moments, where you're working hard but it doesn't seem that bad since you will be getting off early to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday... but of course I can't enjoy it as much as the next guy because I have an eyelid twitch that won't go away. It's been twitching for a week now (my upper left lid), and I'm about read to surgically remove it myself!

Other than that, the weather is crappy and I feel like I have a hangover caused by eating too many spicy chicken wings last night. I was up at 3am hovering over the toilet feeling ready to vomit. It never happened, and I lost an hour of sleep for nothing other than my adventure in gluttony hours before.

I just hope it doesn't affect my Thanksgiving eating abilities.

No comments: