Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Soup and Soda

So I'm back in the saddle today. No, not the toilet...the office. Yes, there's a difference.

See, I'm part of a strange contigent of people who really like their job. Actually, it's kind of weird if you think about it. I like my job, my bosses and my co-workers. I guess you could say, I'm in love with my job. Why don't I marry it, you say? Because, that would just be nasty.

Wow, already feeling stupid and punchy and I'm not even taking medication! Maybe it’s the constant hot and cold flashes I've been feeling all day. Male menopause in my 30's. Why travel the world when you can feel what's its like to be a 50 year old woman right here in the comfort of my very own (and very fun) office?! I hate getting over being sick. I hate being sick too... oh, and I hate getting sick. I'm sick of it. Har.

No comments: