Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Don't let the bedbugs bite!

This is ridiculous. I can't stand bugs, and now I have to worry about catching these things from the dirty freak sitting next to me on the Metro. As if worrying about terrorists and people with morning-breath weren't enough to deal with on the train.

According to CNN:

Bedbugs are back, and they're not just rearing their rust-colored heads in [Washington, DC]. Experts say they're spreading to other states and countries.
Just another thing to make me paranoid about living in this city. I mean, who actually gets these things and doesn't take the necessary steps for removing them? If you wake up with strange bites that can't be attributed to mosquitoes, call an exterminator. What, they's just flea bites you say? It's still nasty. Pony up the cash and call Terminix.

No comments: