Tuesday, January 31, 2006

State of the Union

Yes, I'm skipping various other activities tonight so that I can get home in time to watch the President's State of the Union. I know, I'm a total nerd. You probably didn't think Alex Keaton's character was real, did you? Glad to prove you wrong again.

I'm not expecting much from this year's speech. That way if it's good, I can be pleasantly surprised. I just have this crazy feeling that the terrorists are up to something. They may end up being the stars of tonight's show - although I hope that I'm wrong. Maybe I'm just obsessed because I watched A&E's Flight 93 last night, which got me pissed at Arabs all over again. And just when I thought I reached inner racial harmony, too!

Oh well, maybe the terrorists will get lost and visit Cindy Sheehan instead.

UPDATE: This made my night. Awesome.

Excerpt:

Sheehan, who was invited to attend the speech by Rep. Lynn Woolsey, D- Calif., was charged with demonstrating in the Capitol building, said Capitol Police Sgt. Kimberly Schneider. The charge was later changed to unlawful conduct, Schneider said. Both charges are misdemeanors.

No comments: