Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lindsay Lohan is an Idiot

Have you all seen her illiterate "condolences" to Robert Altman's family? If you haven't, you're in for a real treat. Here's a sampling of some of her incoherent babbling:

"I am lucky enough to of been able to work with Robert Altman" To of, eh?

"Look in the mirror and thank god for every second you have and cherish all moments. The fighting, the anger, the drama is tedious." Uh, what???

"Life comes once, doesn't 'keep coming back' and we all take such advantage of what we have. When we shouldn't..." No, I'm not making this up.

"Everytime there's a triumph in the world a million souls hafta be trampled on" I think I hafta puke.
Seriously folks, I couldn't make this stuff up if I was being beaten with reeds. I know I'm gonna get strung up for this next comment by an army of teenie-boppers, but Lohan is truly a class-A moron.

3 comments:

Nat's blog said...

The worst part is that the media just keeps her coming back for more. Why is she still in the news? Between Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton, 20 somethings the world over should be hiding their heads in shame. Yikes!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree with you. I am a 20 year old female and when I look at Lindsay Lohan, all I see is someone who I definitely don't want to be. I think it's ashame that teenagers are led by such poor example...there is so much more to life than being skinny, drunk, famous and rich. It's pathetic, really.

Anonymous said...

When will the hollywood types realize we dont care about there opinions. They dont live in the real world.Lohan is a joke .What rehab center did she post her latest blog from?