Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas from Us!

What a fun Christmas so far! My beautiful bride and I got ourselves a Roomba (coolest thing ever), clothes, paintings, games, books and other stuff! Most of them were surprises to each other - some were not. My wonderful wife made a Christmas feast of tortilla soup (her blend is famous), candy and Martinellis. After we gorged ourselves, we went and saw The Holiday (chick flick, I know, but pretty good).

Now we're relaxing with good music, phone calls to family across the country and getting ready for gorging, part deux. It's raining outside, so not quite a white Christmas.... although, who would expect one after the weeks of 65 and 75 degree temperature we've been having?!!

But in all seriousness, I would be remiss if I didn't share with you my strong testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ, on this, the celebrated day of his birth. Let each of us remember the reason for this most extraordinary of holidays. Share the spirit of the Savior with your loved ones, and His message of peace, joy and love with all of those who have special meaning in your lives.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: